HOW TO APPLY
The interview process consists of two rounds of interviews as follows:
THE FIRST ROUND
The first round consists of two or three interviews (45 minutes each) with members of the Senior Team. Each interview lasts around 45 minutes and will include a case-study where applicants are expected to discuss and help solve a real world business problem. Applicants who are not based in any of our office locations will be interviewed over the telephone.
During the course of the interview, you will have to illustrate your case-related skills (i.e. creativity, quantitative skills, business sense, problem solving, etc.) and your behavioral skills (client focus, communication, leadership potential, etc).
THE SECOND ROUND
On successful completion of the first round, candidates are either invited to one of our office locations or interviewed via video conference by two members of our Management Team. Each interview lasts for 60 minutes and follows the same process as the first round.
After each interview, a decision is taken on whether to pass candidates to the next interview round. Feedback is then provided to each candidate within 2 weeks of the interview taking place.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities at Delta Partners, then please send your CV to and a member of the Recruitment Team will be touch within 2 weeks of receipt of the application.
Title: Research Analyst - Telecommunications (Latin America)
Position start date: ASAP
Duration: Full-time / permanent
To meet Delta Partner's continued expansion and cutting-edge research requirements, Delta Partner's Intelligence Unitis expanding its research team to meet global research requirements in our three distinct business lines.
The regional TMT Analyst will have the opportunity to collaborate with an international team dedicated to research, intellectual capital development and knowledge management.The role supports the Head of Intelligence Unit in creating value within research, providing quantitative backing andqualitative insights, as well as to improve the efficiency and service delivery within the Group.
Scope and responsibilities:
- Conduct primary and secondary research within the Telecoms, Media and Technology (TMT) verticals
- Analyze business and market trends in specific regional clusters (e.g. Latin America and Africa)
- Work with quantitative market sizing and forecasting analytical tools
- Prepare thorough and well-organized research findings, writing of summaries & conclusions
- Participate in thought partnership and other intellectual capital development
- Play a role in developing, managing and maintaining the intellectual capital and knowledge efforts- Manage the internal processes within the Intelligence Unit- Participate in developing relevant TMT benchmarks
- Establish knowledge of industry standards and best practice techniques. Expand industry networks where possible to enhance core knowledge
Knowledge / experience skills:
- University degree or equivalent, and experience in market and/or equity research in the telecoms fields
- 2-5 years’ experience in an analytical role with excellent analytical skills
- Relevant work experience in research is strongly preferred
- Market research or industry-specific knowledge is a strong plus
- Leverage internal and external resources to provide relevant and timely insights
- Creative and exhaustive in overall research delivery
- Ability to prioritise and make timely communications on research developments
- Committed, flexible and willing to push the research boundaries- Spanish is a prerequisite. Multiple language skills will be an added advantage (e.g. Portuguese and others)
Candidate has to be able to demonstrate:
- Telecoms markets knowledge in general and detailed experience in specific region, especially LATAM
- Willingness to explore and drive knowledge initiatives with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to discuss and analyze technical issues- Aptitude for business analysis and quantitative analysis
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Pro-actively develop intellectual capital and manage research initiative
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office software packages
- Sound experience with telecom-related databases and information resources
- Energized and passionate about research
- Solution oriented person, organized and strategic with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Proactive, dedicated in meeting deadlines and able to manage stress if necessary
- Confident in leading internal initiatives and knowledge development
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Willingness to commit to/align with company culture and values
To apply for this position please click here, quoting "Research Analyst - Telecommunications (Latin America)" in the subject line.