At A Glance
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Spent more than 20 years executing and advising various M&A and financing transactions across sectors
- Leadership roles with Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs
- Supports Asian growth and expansion
- Co-founded New Street Capital Asia
Saikat Mukherjee joined Delta Partners in August 2018 as a partner based in Singapore. He is a corporate finance specialist who has worked in investment banking for nearly 20 years.
He joins from M&A and capital markets advisory firm New Street Capital Asia, which he co-founded in 2017. Delta Partners acquired the business in 2018.
Saikat spent more than 12 years working for Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he led their Southeast Asian corporate finance group. He also worked for Goldman Sachs for six years.
During his career, Saikat has executed several public and private M&A transactions, structured financing, mezzanine debt, equity and equity-linked transactions across Southeast Asia and India in the healthcare, consumer, commodities, utilities and TMT industries. He has successfully led 31 IPOs on 6 international Stock Exchanges.
He graduated from the Indian Institute of Technology Varanasi with a degree in Civil Engineering and has an MBA from SP Jain School of Global Management. He lives in Singapore with his family and is a cricket fan.