Managing COVID-19’s impact on the telecom industry #4
The Delta Perspective April 2020
- COVID-19 is a global pandemic affecting countries and industries around the world at an unprecedented scale.
- In this context, we continue to compile insights and experiences telecom operators are going through during these complex times1, so we can make them available to players around the globe with the hope that it can help them better prepare in their respective geographies.
- In any event, telecom operators are advised that the situation is rapidly changing. While this report reflects the best available information and advice we can provide at this moment in time (13 th April), operators should also continually assess and adjust their modus operandi and action plan based on the evolution of their local realities.
- While the COVID-19 is certainly an enormous challenge for all communities, it is also an opportunity for telecom operators to genuinely help societies emerge stronger during this unprecedented situation.
- The insights we share are sourced from interviews with client executives, primary research conducted with our network of 100+ contacts, proactive monitoring of daily developments by telecom operators worldwide by our Research Practice and other publicly available data.
- Delta Partners remains at your disposal in any way that we can help successfully navigate these uncertain times.
Note: 1 As of the time of this publication
© 2020 Delta Partners.